Home Health Value Based Purchasing (hhvbp). What Is it?
What are the expanded HHVBP Model measures?
In selecting the applicable measures for inclusion in the expanded HHVBP Model, CMS has applied principles from the CMS Meaningful Measures Initiative, and considered the domains of the CMS Quality Strategy that map to six National Quality Strategy (NQS) priority areas:
- Make care safer by reducing harm caused in the delivery of care
- Strengthen person and family engagement as partners in their care
- Promote effective communication and coordination of care
- Promote effective prevention and treatment of chronic disease
- Work with communities to promote best practices of healthy living
- Make care affordable
We simply “activate” the home as a key site in the care continuum through our provider network, which is made up of board certified physicians, mental health professionals, RPM Plus/chronic care, dermatology, care navigators, specialists and pharmacy services.
Both physicians and therapists are available anytime, anywhere in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Our providers are multilingual. We now offer an end-to-end Remote Patient Monitoring and billing solution with no upfront cost and free devices. Free demonstration and trial rpm.100plus.com/telethink .
Telethink Health is uniquely well-positioned to accommodate home-based care providers of any size or population. Monthly (wholesale) subscription rates are based on census. For more information, please contact: Rob Gillespie at email@example.com
Post a Comment